Talk

Advanced search

letter pendant necklaces..

(6 Posts)
Arsed Tue 27-Oct-09 20:26:21

I would like to buy my almost dd someting as a gift for being my bridesmaid next year.

Can anyone reccomend a nice jeweller ?

Wags Tue 27-Oct-09 20:35:45

Links of London do some lovely things. They have letter charms, although not sure they would be big enough for a pendant. Or why not get her a bracelet with a charm to start her off. Another idea is a Troll bracelet, again start her off then it can be added to over time. This site doesn't sell them but shows you them all. Also Pandora are similar. Swag jewellers sell lots of them not sure if they are a nationwide store but we have them in SE England.

Arsed Tue 27-Oct-09 20:37:15

Not my almost DD shock My almost 5yo dd i meant. I'm going mad !

Thanks for the links, i'll go lookey now

Wags Tue 27-Oct-09 20:40:23

Ah, I thought maybe you missed off the 'step' DD or something! Links has some great bracelets for children, the sweetie ones can have charms added to them. The Troll and Pandora bracelets come in smaller sizes as well so although the beads are the same size you could get a smaller bracelet. I prefer the Troll beads, each one has a meaning to it, there are some lovely ones.

Arsed Tue 27-Oct-09 20:43:55

Oh wow i love the charm braclets, they are beautiful !

mylovelymonster Tue 27-Oct-09 20:53:49

I got my niece a necklace from here - you can add any charms you like - letters, birthstones, crystals, etc. Very prettily gift-packed/boxed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now