Talk

Advanced search

Do you have a 6 yr old boy, an 11 or 12 yr old girl or a 9 yr old girl?

(11 Posts)
peckarollover Tue 14-Jun-05 19:28:07

Im making goody bags for my wedding. I have a few 3, 4 and 5 year olds that Ive sorted but the older ones Im stuck on.

What would really please them/keep them entertained?

vickiyumyum Tue 14-Jun-05 19:32:10

6 year old boys - colouring pad and pens, those little cardboard pinball games you can get in toys r us. comics e.g beano (only about 65p)yo-yo
trying to think what else my ds1 had in his goody bag at a friends wedding last year.
we went to another wedding three weeks after and he was most disapointed to discover that there was no party bag!
Sweets (never fails)

dizzydo Tue 14-Jun-05 19:37:33

Girls 9 -12
A pack of playing cards usually goes down well. Joke book, word search or puzzle book, definitely felt tips and paper my two will occupy themselves for hours drawing.

Stilltrue Tue 14-Jun-05 19:38:11

scoubidoos, kits for friendship bracelets, little notebooks + colouring pencils, puzzle books, "brainteaser" puzzles, can't thikk of anything else atm.

anchovies Tue 14-Jun-05 19:39:39

I got pens with fluff on the top and bendy straws for the older girls and a little plastic car and some crayons and stuff for the little ones.

Louise1980 Tue 14-Jun-05 19:55:42

Hows the wedding planning going peckarollover?

peckarollover Tue 14-Jun-05 19:57:54

Hi Louise

Not much more to do.

Kids goody bags
Replace tiara that was in car fire!
DPs cufflinks

Then ................... pay for everything arghghghgh!

Louise1980 Tue 14-Jun-05 19:58:33

Oh was it your car that went on fire?

peckarollover Tue 14-Jun-05 19:59:13

Yep

B*stards

elastamum Tue 14-Jun-05 20:23:04

I bought those little cameras that take sticker pictures and a little book for the children at our wedding and they spent the whole event taking pictures and sticking them in their albums. Did have to give them extra film. It wasnt all that cheap but it kept them entertained and also gave them a role. If you give them a pen each either theythe guests who are photographed can also write something in and you will have a kids eye view of your wedding

stleger Tue 14-Jun-05 21:57:49

Autograph books for the older ones?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: