Talk

Advanced search

Night time Nappy/Pull up for 3 yr old.

(6 Posts)
shivster1980 Wed 21-Oct-09 14:30:53

Our DS is 3 and although he has been dry during the day for 6 months we are not ready for night time training just yet. I have been using Pampers easy up pants (size 6) at night and they are fine (full in the mornings though!) and they are getting a bit tight now. DS prefers a pull-up as he has on occasion got out of bed and gone to the loo independently and we don't want to discourage this; however the pampers are getting very tight on him now and I wondered if you had any ideas of more generously proportioned pull ups for him for night??

thanks for reading

missmama Wed 21-Oct-09 14:40:48

My friend has just (this morning) bought the huggies ones for her 4 year old, he is not a huge boy but definitely chunky.
Dont know what size they were but were on special at ASDA £4 a pack of I think 36 or 32 pull ups.

shivster1980 Wed 21-Oct-09 14:44:51

Thanks that's really helpful!grin

mumwhereareyou Wed 21-Oct-09 21:17:05

We use night time nappies by either pampers or huggies size 4-7, they are a pullups and seem to hold plenty. They are expensive though at £5.00 for a packet of 10.

frazzled74 Sun 25-Oct-09 22:33:38

aldis ones are reasonably big and hold a nights wee without leaks.

shivster1980 Fri 30-Oct-09 18:33:17

Thank you for your help smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now