Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Dinosoles - anyone tried them/know what the quality/sizing is like?

(5 Posts)
lynniep Tue 20-Oct-09 15:28:11

Found some at a good price, but looking at amazon reviews its very mixed - so I'm not sure if its worth it, although I could always resell on ebay, which I'd end up doing anyway if they dont fit.

My son is a clarks 8G (I actually think he's more of 8.5) and apparently they suit an F/G fitting but should be buying at least a 9.

SqueezyCheesyPumpkin Tue 20-Oct-09 22:44:35

Bump.

hellzapoppin Tue 20-Oct-09 22:54:27

They are Brilliant. My DS loves his. Had them for nearly a year. He's a narrow E/f fitting, but I got the half size up from his usual size and they've been perfect. Still fit him now and I'd probably buy him another pair...(are you prepared to reveal your source)? smile

lynniep Wed 21-Oct-09 07:52:24

cheers for the bump and the review! I went ahead and ordered them anyway from a site called javari. No p%p and £19.99 seemed ok as theyre at least a fiver more on other sites. We shall see anyway. Its supposed to be next day delivery, however royal mail may have scuppered that plan...

lynniep Thu 22-Oct-09 10:57:10

Just bumping because I wanted to say that I'm impressed with the company I bought these from - it does what it says on the tin- I ordered on Tuesday (evening - missed next day slot) and the shoes just arrived by citilink.

Dinosoles seem great ( I got him the hi-tops cos I prefer boot styles for little feet) - unfortunately ones I got are too big. They seem like quite a substantial 9 - a bit too much extra space to have him wear them at the moment. I'm torn between sending them back and just keeping them till his feet grow! Its a pity they I can't find any in an 8.5 but it seems they dont do them.

Gaah!! I still dont have new shoes for him!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now