Talk

Advanced search

please help and recommend a compact 3 wheeler!

(8 Posts)
jinglybits Mon 13-Jun-05 00:16:29

quite often go for long walks and looking for something easier to push but if i tire myself out i'd like to think i could get the bus back! have seen a graco model which looks quite compact, think it might be a variation of the mirage, anyone know? or could recommend another compact model? thankyou in advance!

jinglybits Mon 13-Jun-05 00:24:51

o.k i've just discovered its called the graco expedition. anyone have one? are they any good on public transport, ease of pushing, child comfort etc? i have a mamas and papas pliko but as i said fancy a 3 wheeler for easier walking trips, anyone have experience of both? opinions please?!!

Chuffed Mon 13-Jun-05 09:52:19

mountain buggy - do a search there are tons of threads on them - I love mine.

clary Mon 13-Jun-05 10:26:47

I have an instep 3-wheeler, very light and easy to push. Wouldn't call it compact tho!

mogwai Mon 13-Jun-05 13:44:18

the quinny zapp is the most compact thing I've seen. But damn, its ugly!!

Oh and what about that micralight thing??

catgirl Mon 13-Jun-05 13:56:54

second vote for mountain buggy - we had the 'urban' - which is very light - I used it all over London on buses, without problem. We bought a lambskin thingy to line it as well, as it didn't look that comfy for a tiny baby.

catgirl Mon 13-Jun-05 14:03:41

opps have just looked at the mountain buggy website: we either had the 'terrain' or the 'breeze' - can't remember, but they do seem to have been updated since we had ours (only bought in 2002!) - anyway, it was great and very light and easy.

alison222 Mon 13-Jun-05 14:09:45

have an urban detour one. Its very easy to push but certainly not small. The 3 wheelers look bigger somehow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now