Talk

Advanced search

please help and recommend a compact 3 wheeler!

(8 Posts)
jinglybits Mon 13-Jun-05 00:16:29

quite often go for long walks and looking for something easier to push but if i tire myself out i'd like to think i could get the bus back! have seen a graco model which looks quite compact, think it might be a variation of the mirage, anyone know? or could recommend another compact model? thankyou in advance!

jinglybits Mon 13-Jun-05 00:24:51

o.k i've just discovered its called the graco expedition. anyone have one? are they any good on public transport, ease of pushing, child comfort etc? i have a mamas and papas pliko but as i said fancy a 3 wheeler for easier walking trips, anyone have experience of both? opinions please?!!

Chuffed Mon 13-Jun-05 09:52:19

mountain buggy - do a search there are tons of threads on them - I love mine.

clary Mon 13-Jun-05 10:26:47

I have an instep 3-wheeler, very light and easy to push. Wouldn't call it compact tho!

mogwai Mon 13-Jun-05 13:44:18

the quinny zapp is the most compact thing I've seen. But damn, its ugly!!

Oh and what about that micralight thing??

catgirl Mon 13-Jun-05 13:56:54

second vote for mountain buggy - we had the 'urban' - which is very light - I used it all over London on buses, without problem. We bought a lambskin thingy to line it as well, as it didn't look that comfy for a tiny baby.

catgirl Mon 13-Jun-05 14:03:41

opps have just looked at the mountain buggy website: we either had the 'terrain' or the 'breeze' - can't remember, but they do seem to have been updated since we had ours (only bought in 2002!) - anyway, it was great and very light and easy.

alison222 Mon 13-Jun-05 14:09:45

have an urban detour one. Its very easy to push but certainly not small. The 3 wheelers look bigger somehow.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: