Talk

Advanced search

Honda CRV - anyone got one?

(6 Posts)
Scootergrrrl Fri 16-Oct-09 19:01:07

Has anyone got a Honda CRV and are they any good? We're thinking of buying a second-hand one IF we can fit the three car seats - two high-back boosters and a baby seat - in the back. Opinions please!

fruitful Fri 16-Oct-09 19:05:18

We have one. We've got a 0-4 seat (Bebe Confort Iseos), a Jane high-back booster seat and a Nania high-back booster seat. It's a tight fit getting the buckles done up, but doable.

Scootergrrrl Fri 16-Oct-09 19:21:35

Do you like it? I assume you do as you bought it grin Any pros and cons?

bramblebooks Fri 16-Oct-09 19:47:51

I totally lurve mind, as do my neighbours theirs. I've only ever had 2 car seats in mine - and camping equipment for a week and a family of four ...

They're supposed to be incredibly reliable, fingers crossed, no probs as yet!

fruitful Sat 17-Oct-09 18:24:32

Well, it has never gone wrong. And I love driving it. And we all fit in easily with loads of stuff. But we're looking to get a 7-seater at the moment 'cos I'm fed up of never being able to fit any of the children's friends in, or the gps.

my DooYoo review of Honda CRV

shopalot Mon 19-Oct-09 10:48:19

Are you looking at the old style CRV or the new one? The old style one will be a bit of a squeeze getting three car seats in the back as the seat belt in the centre is very narrow. We manage but my ds(7) has a booster seat which he moves forward to do up the seatbelt. It is not impossible but is a bit tricky to get your hands down to do up the seat as an adult. I had a CRV, but changd to a FRV (the one with six seats) for this reason whilst the children were young and now am back in a CRV as quite often ds sits in the front when it is just the four of us. I love my CRV as it is automatic and so easy to drive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now