Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Koo-Di or Hippychick hip seat?

(6 Posts)
Fleecy Wed 14-Oct-09 23:06:10

We had a Hippychick hip seat with DD but have lost it somewhere blush

DS is 18mo and I could really do with a replacement hip seat - was just going to get the Hippychick one but looked on eBay and the Koo-Di one is cheaper. Does anyone have one? Are they any good?

They look much nicer than wearing a giant bum bag like the Hippychick seat - but they also look like they might not be so supportive and might hurt your shoulder after a while. I'll plump for comfort over style on this occasion!

Any thoughts much appreciated.

TIA

Poledra Wed 14-Oct-09 23:08:59

Haven't tried a Koo-Di but absolutely love my HippyChick - would recommend it to anyone (though DH says it's only any good for women, as we actually have a hip - every time he tried it, it slid down and was v uncomfortable).

Fleecy Thu 15-Oct-09 10:50:48

Thank you! I never thought of that with the whole hip thing. DH said it looked silly so he never used it!

Bumping for all the people who were in bed when I posted last night...

missusp Tue 20-Oct-09 12:55:57

Depends if you want to be hands free or not. The Koo-di gives you your hands back but will def dig into your shoulder after a while. The Hippychick needs your arm to support your child which will result in arm-ache eventually.
Pros and cons to both!

Paranoidgirl Sat 31-Oct-09 17:20:37

Oh thank you - I think I'll go with the hip seat then. At least I've used it before so I know it'll be okay. Doesn't sound like the Koo-di is necessarily any better!

Paranoidgirl Sat 31-Oct-09 17:21:19

Oops blush

Name changed for another thread and forgot!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now