Talk

Advanced search

Bedside cot worth buying?

(5 Posts)
RoseBlossoms Wed 14-Oct-09 20:36:40

Seen this will baby grow out of it too quickly? I know its expensive but thinking i could sell it on after? It would fit perfectly down the side of my bed.

What do people think?

Cosette Wed 14-Oct-09 20:39:10

I would have loved to have had one of these. I had a moses basket next to the bed, which was ok, but this looks better. It's not that expensive, and as you say you should be able to resell it on afterwards - either on ebay, or at a local NCT sale...

Cosette Wed 14-Oct-09 20:40:48

thought the price was £20 blush, just seen that that's the deposit - so £189 is quite expensive then, but nice nonetheless..

thisisyesterday Wed 14-Oct-09 20:50:08

if i was going to get one i would get a full-size one (if you can fit one in)

i wouldhafv eloved one actually, with ds2 i just took the side off hisregular cot andpushed it up next to the bed, luckily they were almost the same height, but a proper one wouldh ave beenbetter.

ds3 just co-sleeps with us,but it wouldbenice to have the extra space!

RoseBlossoms Wed 14-Oct-09 21:54:08

Thats the thing small bedroom (or too much furniture/stuff depends how you look at it!) and the space down my side of the bed is 55cm so this is perfect, but its just so expensive. I would like to use it until baby goes into own room around 6mths do you think it will last that long?

I have thought about co-sleeping but DH drinks, plus when i tried co-sleeping with DS i found i couldnt relax and drop off properly.

Pah i'll save up and ask people for money for baby insted of presents (close family) grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now