Talk

Advanced search

Tinted moisturiser? What should I go for????

(11 Posts)
Dawnus Mon 12-Oct-09 20:27:23

Looking for a tinted moisturiser, usually get dry skin this time of year so am thinking this would be better than foundation hmm

Would preferably not wear anything but age is becoming an issue round the eyes!!! LOL And i'm due back to work in 2 weeks and don't want to look like i've aged 10 years in the last 10 months grin

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help

x

cocolepew Mon 12-Oct-09 20:28:19

I like the Olay one, it's cheap(er) in Superdrug ATM.

MmeGoblindt Mon 12-Oct-09 20:29:07

I have used Jill Sander for years, it lasts absolutely ages and is very good.

hobbgoblin Mon 12-Oct-09 20:30:25

I get aqlong just fine with Boots No7 personally.

ihatethecold Tue 13-Oct-09 11:05:13

clarins is nice but pricey. a bottle lasts for ages though

chachachachacha Tue 13-Oct-09 11:09:56

Bobbi Brown is brilliant - good coverage too. A tube will last me a year so well worth the £'s.

orangina Tue 13-Oct-09 11:24:13

Laura Mercier is good, but not cheap....

mamadiva Wed 14-Oct-09 12:39:50

I absolutely love the Boots NO7 one!

I have dry, very sensitive, eczema prone skin so anything that works on me should work for anyone. It's none greasy and I find it does match most skin tones perfectly.

I bought this last year with a £5 off No7 voucher which meant I got it for a fiver and I have'nt looked back since. At £10 it's a bargainn but you can normally get it 3 for 2 or with the £5 voucher they give out sometimes even better!

PenguinProject Fri 16-Oct-09 22:21:41

I also second the boots no 7 one, really good coverage (not so sheer that there's no point in wearing it unlike others I've tried). A friend raved about it, so I tried it and was sold.

BEAUTlFUL Fri 16-Oct-09 22:26:58

I love the No7 one too. It's one of those ones that gives you a bit of "radiance". I never use anything else!

It's on 3 for 2 at the moment.

SparkyToo Mon 02-Nov-09 21:08:15

Clinique do a good one - I've been using it for years (can't remember the name off hand though!).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now