Talk

Advanced search

Where to get soda stream tonics or sugar free drinks please

(7 Posts)
stressed2007 Sun 11-Oct-09 22:15:55

Hi - a friend has just got a soda stream. She says she can't find any variety of bottles to go with this without having to buy a whole mix of defined flavours not all of which she wants. So does anyone know where you can buy single bottles (internet is fine). She is interested in any tonics or in anything sugar free. Thanks very much

cookielove Sun 11-Oct-09 22:17:11

i think john lewis sells them, they did when we had one but that was over 10 years ago

Seona1973 Sun 11-Oct-09 22:20:06

here?

cookielove Sun 11-Oct-09 22:20:46

hmmm looked on the website, so maybe not, but looks like amazon sell concentrates

SparkyToo Tue 13-Oct-09 23:00:36

I didn't know they still existed. I remember my folks getting one and it was sooooo exciting. However, the reality of the dodgy flavours really killed it off in our home. But actually it would be good to have one just to be able to make fizzy water, as and when you would like it! I'll check out the links now. Thanks

lemonadesparkle Thu 15-Oct-09 16:14:23

We have a soda stream and love it (never had one as a child sad) we get our gas refills and drink concentrates from the soda stream club (not sure about links so hope it works)

http://www.sodastream.co.uk/gbretail/Store.asp

Inicidentally I believe they have THE BEST customer services ever smile

IneedacleanerIamalazyslattern Thu 15-Oct-09 16:16:43

Lakeland do the soda stream bits as well.
Never even realised they still made them haven't seen them for years.
My parents had one and I hated it my dad loved it was just another gadget.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now