Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations needed for a dolls house for 2 and 3 yr old.

(8 Posts)

I really want to get them one for christmas but they are not brilliant at sharing so I need one that opens up so they can play without shoving at eash other, plus accesories if possible and robust enough to withstand them. Needs to be under £50 max.

Recommendations please?

nancy75 Sun 11-Oct-09 21:23:05

tbh i dont think you would get a wooden type one new for that price, have you tried ebay?
this one

there are a few on there.
dd has a le toy van one which is really good, but more than your budget, it would be worth looking out for that make on ebay

nancy75 Sun 11-Oct-09 21:27:54

or this

Fleecy Sun 11-Oct-09 21:32:08

We've bought this for DD for Christmas - it's £49.99 at the moment, including all the furniture. Bargain!

She's just turned 3 and I think it'll be fine for her. Not sure about 2 yr old?

silverfrog Sun 11-Oct-09 21:34:03

I was just going to suggest the toys r us one as well - it looks really good for the price, and you can always spruce it up with some tester pots of paint

purlease Mon 12-Oct-09 09:58:53

we have the toys r'us one. DD has spent many a happy hour playing with it with her friends - excellent value. keep meaning to paint or varnish it but never quite got around to it - she has had it 2 years now.

purlease Mon 12-Oct-09 09:59:47

They also had this one in the nursery she went to so must be proven alright as a sharing toy.

Thanks, the toys r us one is more what I was thinking rather than a 'proper' wooden one, although it looks pretty cool all teh same!
thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now