Talk

Advanced search

Bebecar Ip-Op Travel System

(3 Posts)
Hellie2 Sun 11-Oct-09 20:28:56

Does anyone have the Bebecar Ip-Op Travel System? Am pregnant for the first time and considering buying one.

RachieW Sun 11-Oct-09 20:35:45

I don't have that one I'm afraid but we have a Bebecar Grand Style Plus and we have been really happy with it so I would really recommend them as a pram manufacturer

SnoWhyte Tue 27-Oct-09 21:17:01

Eeeek! Hope I'm not too late to stop you wasting your hard earned cash on an ip-op. We bought the carseat+carrycot+pushchair & chassis last year at a cost of £600 and not once, but twice, in less than a year, we've had to get replacement front wheels because they've buckled and fallen off angry. We don't live in the wilderness and were not off-roading up a mountain with it - I was walking along a normal path (thankfully near to home) the first time it happened when our baby was about 10 weeks old. To be fair to bebecar, they have sent new wheels twice without any issue but it's still far from ideal for this to happen in the first place, not to mention being wheelless for a few days. I really like the carseat, carrycot & pushchair but they are not much good if the wheels are dodgy. If I could go back in time, I'd get a quinny or a Baby city mini jogger which is what I use most of the time now and is suitable from birth and a fraction of the cost

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now