Talk

Advanced search

Help! Puschairs for air travel

(3 Posts)
crout Fri 09-Oct-09 17:37:37

Hello all,

please can anyone give me any advice, I feel like Im in the middle of a mine field. I am going on holiday next month to America and need a pushchair for my baby who will be 4 months. I have a quinny buzz at the minute which is too big and heavy to take away. Any reccomendations please, I want something light, which reclines and is nice and cosy for my little one so he can sleep in it, I do not however want to pay too much as we've already spent enough on the Quinny. Thanks all x

bran Fri 09-Oct-09 18:00:05

With DS we travelled with a Mothercare Citylite, which was the same as a Graco Citisport. It wasn't the nicest to push but it was very sturdy and light and had a carrying strap. I think the current similar model is the Mosaic. DS was older than 4 months though.

My advice would be to go to a shop like Mothercare where you can try a few different ones and then see if you can buy one of your shortlist second-hand on ebay or Gumtree. It's not worth buying new as it could get a bit battered while travelling.

AcademicMum Fri 09-Oct-09 18:04:05

We have the Petite Star Zia which is nice and light for travelling and you can get a travel bag to pack it up into. It reclines for sleeping and is suitable from birth. New they are around £100 but probably cheaper on ebay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now