Talk

Advanced search

Personalised books for children

(10 Posts)
FABIsInTraining Thu 08-Oct-09 13:28:36

I want to get one for my 6 year old daughter for Christmas and I usually get them from identity direct when I want this type of book. I have looked at their website and nothing really appeals to me so I was wondering if anyone knew of other companies who sell these type of books.

TIA

FABIsInTraining Thu 08-Oct-09 20:23:37

Bump.

Botbot Thu 08-Oct-09 20:26:47

I got this one for dd for her third birthday - it's quite professionally done. Your dd might be a bit old for Fifi though.

FABIsInTraining Thu 08-Oct-09 20:40:32

Thanks for that Botbot. There is the option of Noddy too, who she likes, but has grown out of really now.

Pumpkinbummum Thu 08-Oct-09 20:42:19

Fab my mum got my dd one will have a hunt and see who made it

Pumpkinbummum Thu 08-Oct-09 20:47:50

It was identity direct, didn't realise how long she had it,

also my mum never filled the form out right for it and so in numerous places it says dd1 lives at n/a etchmm

FABIsInTraining Thu 08-Oct-09 21:00:04

Goodness, you would think they would contact you to check that!

teafortwo Thu 08-Oct-09 21:23:14

www.booksaboutyou.co.uk/our_books.htm

There are a few nice ones here (Beauty and the Beast or The Litle Mermaid look nice for her age).

We bought 'Farm Animals'for my dd.

They were very good in terms of customer service. I remember a couple of e-mails and a phone call to check with us that everything was 100% right!

LynetteScavo Thu 08-Oct-09 21:26:13

here But maybe too old for her?

FABIsInTraining Fri 09-Oct-09 07:25:47

Thank you

I would love the classic Alice in Wonderland book but think maybe for in a couple of years. Lovely books though. We have decided to go with the fairy one.

Thanks to all who has helped.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now