Talk

Advanced search

Should Kidorable wellies come with scratches?

(5 Posts)
aarghhelp Tue 06-Oct-09 14:32:55

Hi

Just got a delivery of some Kidorable Frog wellies (£15 inc P&P new) and they arrived v promptly but have some scratches on the side and back. On the one hand it doesn't seem huge to make a fuss about...but part of me is thinking, gee they cost £15 (it's to match the rest of the set that we got much more cheaply)

MilaMae Tue 06-Oct-09 14:39:32

We had the ladybird ones and they were dreadful. The black turned white and flaked off so got returned. The ladybird's feelers snapped off both pairs. Would never buy them again.

Washersaurus Tue 06-Oct-09 14:54:57

I think kidorable are generally poor quality wellies anyway tbh. We have had the dolphins and the crocodile/dino (can't remember what they were) - all the bits fell off and they tore open. I wouldn't buy them again

MmeGoblindt Tue 06-Oct-09 14:57:52

We had cow ones, and they leaked. It took me almost half of Forest Week to work out why DD's foot was always soaking, and only the left foot. Eventually noticed a wee crack in the welly.

Would not buy them again. I bought fab wellies from Joules last year in the sale, they have been great.

aarghhelp Tue 06-Oct-09 14:58:21

Oh, seems such a shame. They are cute - and we have the raincoat, hat, gloves and umbrella (and a frog coat hanger) about to arrive, all in a new bargain bundle off Ebay.

Should I contact the seller (of the wellies)? There are lots of alternative froggie wellies you can buy (we saw some others for about £10 PnP all in, or we could even get plain green, there will be enough frog action with all the rest of it, I guess.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now