Talk

Advanced search

What sort of climbing frame do you have for your toddler?

(9 Posts)
TheWebster Tue 06-Oct-09 13:09:55

I'm thinking of buying one now while they are cheap but not sure which one to get for my 2yr old ds.

I need him to be safe (obv.) but also have fun and leave me alone for five minutes

forkhandles Tue 06-Oct-09 13:17:14

We had this Little Tikes Jungle Climber when ours were little and they loved it.

But then we were offered a TP Challenger climbing frame second hand so we sold the Jungle Climber and the TP one has been even better. With the leg extensions off it's not too high. We also took the bottom rung off the ladder bit that leads to the overhead walkway so they couldn't get up there without our help as that's the only really dangerous bit when they are little. Our youngest was 1.8 when we got the TP.

HTH

TheWebster Tue 06-Oct-09 13:18:57

That looks great forkhandles but it would give me a heartattack if I saw ds out in the garden climbing that blush

TheWebster Tue 06-Oct-09 13:19:34

Love your name btw!

claricebeansmum Tue 06-Oct-09 13:20:36

We had a TP. Started with the small basic one and then added to it over the years - monkey bars, platform, slide. Excellent value.

forkhandles Tue 06-Oct-09 13:25:51

thank you!

but that picture shows it at full height, which we still haven't put it up to and DS is now almost 4.

Will see if I can find a pic of it at half height, it's really not that tall!

forkhandles Tue 06-Oct-09 13:29:39

here

and

here

ours can't wait for the legs to be extended so we can add the firemans pole etc!

forkhandles Tue 06-Oct-09 13:33:34

sorry with first link you need to click on the grassy picture underneath to see it low height

TheWebster Tue 06-Oct-09 13:48:07

Oh I see blush

Looks fanatsic esp. with all the bits you can add. thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now