Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Anyone got a good link for a cheapish, smallish, sofabed / Futon???

(6 Posts)
Tessiebear Thu 09-Jun-05 13:58:56

Looking for something for the Nursery that i can sit and feed baby on and (if i am having a bad night with baby) open up and sleep on.
The room isnt massive so i dont want anything too big - any ideas or links anyone????

Toothache Thu 09-Jun-05 14:01:26

Tessiebear - I bought a foam one for that very purpose! And it was quite comfortable, plus it was so low down I never worried about dd rolling out. It doesn't have a frame, it's just really a mattress that folds back into a sofa! You can get them for about £60 in Argos. Then when you don't need it anymore it can be stuffed up the loft or in the garage.

tassis Thu 09-Jun-05 14:04:02

We have a John Lewis futon that's great and is actually comfortable as both a sofa and a bed. It's not that low either unlike some futons.

Don't think it was very cheap thoough...

Tessiebear Thu 09-Jun-05 14:09:18

That sound like just what i am looking for Toothache - will check the Argos Website

Toothache Thu 09-Jun-05 14:11:44

Try here

Looked at Argos... and it wasn't there... but found loads at this site.

Tessiebear Thu 09-Jun-05 14:25:56

Thanks for that Toothache - just what i am looking for!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: