Talk

Advanced search

DS Lite...where shall I get one for ds2?

(10 Posts)
Curiousmama Mon 05-Oct-09 14:58:11

DS1 has one and ds2 would like one for Christmas.

Is there a good deal anywhere? I'm wanting to buy it tomorrow whilst I still have the cash.

threeandcounting Mon 05-Oct-09 22:16:38

Dont know about a special deal, but i got my dd and ds's ds lite from gamestation last year.

I bought the extended warranty with it (it was only about £12 extra i think for each) and have just had a brand new ds sent through the post as they couldn't fix the one that ds had dropped!

Sorry if its not quite what you were looking for, but it might be an idea to get insurance if you dc is quite young?

Curiousmama Mon 05-Oct-09 22:35:53

yes think I will get the insurance as ds1 has it on his. I'll look in gamestation, thanks.

sazm Tue 06-Oct-09 18:09:30

when i went into game,the guy told me about the insurance - he also told me that if i bought my son a ds the same colour as mine they would both be covered as the insurance company doesnt ask for the serial numbers!

LynetteScavo Tue 06-Oct-09 18:20:05

have a look here

mum2samandalex Tue 06-Oct-09 21:03:56

I brought a red one from game station online with a choice of game and accessory pack for £99 with free delivery

Waswondering Tue 06-Oct-09 21:08:04

If you have a contract phone with O2 and due an upgrade, they had free ds with some of their handsets if that's worth a look . ..

sazm Wed 07-Oct-09 10:20:59

you can buy a second hand one for £69.99 from game/game station too,they give a full guarantee with them,and you can add the insurance on too,
i went to get one of them,but they were all badly marked in the colour i wanted,sometimes they get ones that look new though,

Curiousmama Wed 07-Oct-09 22:15:30

Thanks all smile I don't think he minds what colour his is, apart from pink of course grin

RTKangaMummy Wed 07-Oct-09 22:19:50

ARGOS Have a deal on the atm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now