Talk

Advanced search

Changing bags that clip onto the pushchair?

(10 Posts)
leahbump Wed 08-Jun-05 14:35:49

Can anyone recomend a changing bag that clips onto any pushchair??

I notice that 'little compnay bags' do and that 'SKIP HOP' bags also do....neither of these bags seem to be that popular (now either that's cos the bag is naff or they are too £££!!).

needs to fit stuff for 2 boys under 2 in it! esp cloth nappies!

thanks in advance

moondog Wed 08-Jun-05 14:42:57

Urchin do some groovy ones.

hotmama1 Wed 08-Jun-05 14:46:38

I've got a Skip Hop bag. Bought it a couple of weeks ago from the Baby Show at the NEC. I think HappyBags is the stockist - so if you google on the name you should get a link.

I've got a brown cord one that doesn't smack CHANGING BAG so it can be used later. It cost £55 which some may think is pricey but I think is worth the money. I previously had a Bambino Mio rucksack which was just too big on a daily basis.

The bag does come with a shoulder strap but can be clipped onto the pushchair. I have a Jane Powertrack and it fits on fine. HTH

leahbump Thu 09-Jun-05 15:17:15

bump...anyone else?

lunachic Thu 09-Jun-05 16:21:58

kipling baby bags do theyre fairly expensive but really good quality and mashine washable(time after time )
kipling baby bags
mine is the supernanny one dont know if the others had straps you could ring and ask-they're very helpful and they dont charge p&p

mogwai Thu 09-Jun-05 20:11:25

I have a kipling bag that I bought new on e-bay for £20 which is about half the price in the shops.

It's not specifically a changing bag, but the strap is made of tough fabric and can be hooked over the pushchair without slipping down (and can be adjusted). It's perfect.

Hazellnut Thu 09-Jun-05 20:13:50

hotmama1 - do you have rough dimensions of the skip hop bag ? I quite like the look of them. I currently have a shanghai bag which is quite big and not wearing too well so looking for another but the website doesn't have dimensions on......

Hazellnut Thu 09-Jun-05 20:14:18

Sorry for hijack btw......

Davrois Fri 10-Jun-05 20:02:13

The kipling one has clips as well as a strap.

janeybops Fri 10-Jun-05 20:11:19

I bought on at John Lewis- think it was about £20 but probably not big enough for what you need. Looks like a hnadbag but has poppers in handles to clip it to handle of buggy. Great.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now