Advanced search

What's the name of the thing on wheels you attach to a pram/buggy for a toddler to stand on?

(11 Posts)
gossifer Tue 07-Jun-05 21:45:19

Help? I'm hoping to buy one and i don't know what they're called? Cheers

hoxtonchick Tue 07-Jun-05 21:45:50

buggy board

gossifer Tue 07-Jun-05 21:47:03

gosh, super speedy, thanks!

MarsLady Tue 07-Jun-05 21:48:21

I hope you haven't been in all the shops gossifer asking for a thingymajiggy for the whatsermacallit! lol

gossifer Tue 07-Jun-05 21:56:51

lunachic Tue 07-Jun-05 22:00:54

i saw them in tesco las week if thats any help
but youll prob buy online if your like me
they were 45 in tesco btw

gossifer Tue 07-Jun-05 22:18:40

thanks, looking on line now, seem about that price
anyone used one?

Orinoco Tue 07-Jun-05 23:14:42

Message withdrawn

LIZS Wed 08-Jun-05 06:24:45

kiddyboard/Buggyboard depndin on fixing to fixed axle pram or umbrella fold buggy

gossifer Wed 08-Jun-05 09:36:24

orinoco, just gonna have a look at what they look like on the web if i can find one, i'm in london, where are you & how much were you gonna sell it for? xxxxx

gossifer Wed 08-Jun-05 09:36:48

oh, & thanks !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: