Talk

Advanced search

Mid-sleeper beds?

(7 Posts)
Picante Tue 29-Sep-09 08:16:43

Are they worth the money? They do seem incredibly expensive... have you got any recommendations?

sazm Tue 29-Sep-09 11:05:26

my ds (5yo) has one, we bought it second hand though for £50 from someone who's child changed their mind!!they had just paid £350 for it!
he loves his,and he actually keeps his toys tidier as he likes them arrnged on the shelves underneath,

Pitchounette Tue 29-Sep-09 11:28:19

Message withdrawn

amazonianwoman Tue 29-Sep-09 13:27:33

Yes, they are fab, DD loves hers. DS loves hers too but he isn't reliable enough to have one of his own yet (2.6yrs) He has a normal bed that converts into a mid-sleeper.

We have the Flexa ones - expensive but very well made and very adaptable.

Iklboo Tue 29-Sep-09 13:29:35

We're thinking of getting DS one for his 4th birthday - the Ikea one with the tent maybe. We're going to send him to my folks for the weekend and completely redo his bedroom as a surprise (he will be getting additional presents by the way, not just a 60 minute makeover grin)

Picante Tue 29-Sep-09 19:32:02

Thanks. He's 3 and a half. Probably giving his toddler bed to his cousin at Christmas so I thought it would be a good present.

The Ikea one looks good...

cece Tue 29-Sep-09 19:34:26

My DS isn't so keen on his. Bear in mind that they can be tricky to reach up to and get the sheets changed. Also not fun for you to climb into in the middle of the night when everyone is swapping beds... grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now