Talk

Advanced search

Anyone used 'Nursery and Toys.com' website?

(15 Posts)
marthamoo Mon 06-Jun-05 21:57:05

here

As it appears we are in the market for a new car seat and they are the only place I can find that stock the one I want.

Katemum Mon 06-Jun-05 22:25:29

just bumped a thread for you, in products. The company is also called D&A Toys

marthamoo Tue 07-Jun-05 09:55:30

Thanks Katemum. Bump again - anyone?

Toothache Tue 07-Jun-05 09:58:01

Marthamoo - Bought loads of stuff from them. All wonderful and all SOOOO cheap I didn't believe it!

singleteenagemum Tue 07-Jun-05 09:59:48

I haven't usd the website, but the stockists warehouse is near to us and is also a shop.

I found it really good when i went in.

marthamoo Tue 07-Jun-05 10:04:42

Oh thanks Toothie and stm - I like to know it's OK and not some dodgy bloke operating out of the back of a van before I order!

cerys Tue 07-Jun-05 10:06:39

hey Marthamoo
Haven't used them myself (yet!) but I guess you don't want a repeat of your TwoLeftFeet experience??
hope you are OK, BTW

marthamoo Tue 07-Jun-05 10:09:13

Blimey, cerys - blast from the past and well remembered! Not seen you around for ages. How are you doing?

cerys Tue 07-Jun-05 10:11:21

Fine thanks. Have just gone back to work part-time after maternity leave - now have DS (7 months) as well as DD1 and DD2!
Not having very productive work day today! I either don't post for months or I pop up an half the active conversations!

soapbox Tue 07-Jun-05 10:11:58

A few of us problems with delayed deliveries on the toys website (there is a thread somewhere).

I'm still waiting for some stuff I ordered on teh 30th April!

Good prices though! Their stock and delivery has just gone a bit to pot!

marthamoo Tue 07-Jun-05 10:19:34

cerys, oh very belated congratulations on the birth of your ds - how lovely !

soapbox, after Katemum's post I sort of remembered a D&A Toys post - about bargain toys? Probably inundated with orders from MNers!

cerys Tue 07-Jun-05 10:22:17

I think 3 children is enough for us! I was asked less than 12 hours after his birth if I was going to have another baby to even up the numbers

blueteddy Tue 07-Jun-05 17:51:29

I was the person who started the other thread on the amazing toy bargains that this company had!
I have ordered from them a few times before & never had any problems, other than my last order took 8 days to arrive!
They do have some amazing offers though!

annh Tue 07-Jun-05 19:59:55

I ordered from them for the first time after reading the last thread on here. Only bought from the Sale section and have been really, really pleased with the goods. I order a ot of stuff on-line so can't absolutley remember when the goods arrived but certainly no major delays. Just used Ramon, the voice-activated robot for the first time yesterday as it was ds1's birthday and it was part of his present. He loves it!

grumpymarthamoo Wed 08-Jun-05 09:23:32

Thanks everyone - I'm going to go ahead and order now.

cerys, nothing wrong with odd numbers (though a nce even two is enough for me!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now