Talk

Advanced search

before I go back to bed.. where can I get....

(16 Posts)
beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:08:22

One of those plastic toys with 4 boxes on top and 4 different buttons below. When you push the buttons little animals pop up out of the boxes. do you know what I mean?

I want one of the plain ones with no fancy lights or music, not shaped like a caterpillar, a turtle or a weird crab-like creature.

MRSflamesparrow Mon 06-Jun-05 11:10:23

Hmmm... possibly from me. I might have a spare one at home, or it might have gone into the charity bag!

If not, I would expect ELC would be your best bet.

Newbarnsleygirl Mon 06-Jun-05 11:10:30

ELC have one. You have to do different things though to get them to pop up like twist a button instead of just pressing.

I think it was £10.

They're not as popular as I thought.

Katemum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:11:22

I had a second hand one for ds and am still using it for dd even though it no longer works very well because i just cannot find any anywhere. Would be happy if someone found one.

2kidsandahubby Mon 06-Jun-05 11:15:56

Hi beansmum i'm new on her so hope you don't mind me butting in, but toys r us do one in their own range of toys(bruin I think their range is called.

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:17:08

newbarnsleygirl - is the elc one just plain? ds has one at nursery which he loves and there's also one at my gp, but I can't seem to find any without fancy extras.

Katemum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:17:13

Just looked at ELC and can't find anything like it, will go and look at toysrus

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:18:29

2kidsandahubby - hi! you're not butting in! will check toys r us now, then I really have to go to bed!

Katemum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:20:35

Can't find anything in the bruin range either, am i just hopeless at this searching for things?

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:21:57

no, I couldn't find anything either. maybe they have them in the shop but not on the website? or maybe you just can't get them anymore, I have been looking for ages and haven't had any luck.

Newbarnsleygirl Mon 06-Jun-05 11:25:08

Yep it's plain. It has a dog which comes out of a kennel, a cat that pops out of a bin, a mouse and a rabbit behind a door.

It's called who's inside suprise.

I would have given you mine but dd is still quite taken with it. I only got it just before xmas.

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:29:24

oh, found it.here

it's not quite what I was thinking of though, I really want one that is just a plain rectangle with a flat top. boring I know!

alicatsg Mon 06-Jun-05 11:31:03

beansmum - i searched for ages after ds fell for one his grandma had. This was the closest I got and he took a while to warm to it but still plays with it now, nearly a year later.

Newbarnsleygirl Mon 06-Jun-05 11:31:37

Thats it.

I know what you mean. I wanted a plain one but they just don't seem to be very popular.

What about Toymaster?

2kidsandahubby Mon 06-Jun-05 11:36:47

Hi i had a look on toys r us website and could not see it either, they might have stopped doing it,but I got one for my nieces birthday in Feb.

Newbarnsleygirl Mon 06-Jun-05 11:46:24

Rainbow toys have one.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: