Talk

Advanced search

before I go back to bed.. where can I get....

(16 Posts)
beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:08:22

One of those plastic toys with 4 boxes on top and 4 different buttons below. When you push the buttons little animals pop up out of the boxes. do you know what I mean?

I want one of the plain ones with no fancy lights or music, not shaped like a caterpillar, a turtle or a weird crab-like creature.

MRSflamesparrow Mon 06-Jun-05 11:10:23

Hmmm... possibly from me. I might have a spare one at home, or it might have gone into the charity bag!

If not, I would expect ELC would be your best bet.

Newbarnsleygirl Mon 06-Jun-05 11:10:30

ELC have one. You have to do different things though to get them to pop up like twist a button instead of just pressing.

I think it was £10.

They're not as popular as I thought.

Katemum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:11:22

I had a second hand one for ds and am still using it for dd even though it no longer works very well because i just cannot find any anywhere. Would be happy if someone found one.

2kidsandahubby Mon 06-Jun-05 11:15:56

Hi beansmum i'm new on her so hope you don't mind me butting in, but toys r us do one in their own range of toys(bruin I think their range is called.

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:17:08

newbarnsleygirl - is the elc one just plain? ds has one at nursery which he loves and there's also one at my gp, but I can't seem to find any without fancy extras.

Katemum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:17:13

Just looked at ELC and can't find anything like it, will go and look at toysrus

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:18:29

2kidsandahubby - hi! you're not butting in! will check toys r us now, then I really have to go to bed!

Katemum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:20:35

Can't find anything in the bruin range either, am i just hopeless at this searching for things?

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:21:57

no, I couldn't find anything either. maybe they have them in the shop but not on the website? or maybe you just can't get them anymore, I have been looking for ages and haven't had any luck.

Newbarnsleygirl Mon 06-Jun-05 11:25:08

Yep it's plain. It has a dog which comes out of a kennel, a cat that pops out of a bin, a mouse and a rabbit behind a door.

It's called who's inside suprise.

I would have given you mine but dd is still quite taken with it. I only got it just before xmas.

beansmum Mon 06-Jun-05 11:29:24

oh, found it.here

it's not quite what I was thinking of though, I really want one that is just a plain rectangle with a flat top. boring I know!

alicatsg Mon 06-Jun-05 11:31:03

beansmum - i searched for ages after ds fell for one his grandma had. This was the closest I got and he took a while to warm to it but still plays with it now, nearly a year later.

Newbarnsleygirl Mon 06-Jun-05 11:31:37

Thats it.

I know what you mean. I wanted a plain one but they just don't seem to be very popular.

What about Toymaster?

2kidsandahubby Mon 06-Jun-05 11:36:47

Hi i had a look on toys r us website and could not see it either, they might have stopped doing it,but I got one for my nieces birthday in Feb.

Newbarnsleygirl Mon 06-Jun-05 11:46:24

Rainbow toys have one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now