Talk

Advanced search

Wii Fit - I know nothing but I fancy one. Are they any good and where's the cheapest place to get one?

(4 Posts)
MrsFawlty Mon 21-Sep-09 15:14:47

At the moment I have nothing, am not really into games consoles adn the like (probably because if I had one I'd get horrendously addicted) but I keep hearing good things about the wii fit and people losing weight with them.

Are they good? And bearing in mind woudl need to buy the console and everything from scratch, how much am I looking at? (It's all a bit hypthetical, we're broke, and unless I sell a kidney or something it's not likely.) I am having a massive clear out and flogging stuff on ebay so could see how much I get to put towards it from that, but think I might still be way off...

MrsFawlty Mon 21-Sep-09 17:15:58

bump!

bluebump Mon 21-Sep-09 17:24:55

I like mine because I don't get time to go out and do any other keep fit/sport. I just do half an hour a day or so when my DS has his afternoon nap. I doubt if you are good at keep fit that it would be enough for you but I enjoy it. You can do exercises in 4 areas; yoga, balance, muscle and aerobic so you can mix it up a bit.

I'm not sure how much it is as I got it as a present.

MrsFawlty Mon 21-Sep-09 18:09:02

Cheers BB. Same with me, I used to quite like going to the gym but no chance of that these days, but I was thinking the whole novelty thing would keep me going on it as well. I miss doing yoga and I thought it might inspire me...

I stupidly saw thw wii fit package and thought it was a bargain, until I realised you had to actually buy the console as well to go with it, doh...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now