Talk

Advanced search

Best change bag for baby and toddler?

(6 Posts)
laurawantsababy Thu 17-Sep-09 11:45:40

Dc2 is due in January and dd will be 18mo so still in nappies.

Any ideas for a good change bag to carry stuff for both? Thanks.

missusp Tue 22-Sep-09 16:03:43

A suitcase on wheels? grin
Only joking.

The problem is you need it big to fit stuff in for 2 but you want it managable too.
The Ju Ju Be Beprepared is good. Large enough but not too big.
Or the Babymel X2 is great cos they can both have their own bag!

lynniep Tue 22-Sep-09 16:07:28

I have a ju ju packabe and its brill. Have used it non-stop since it was bought for me a year ago (they are expensive!) and DS is now 2.6 - its great for his juice/snacks/nappies/wipes/change of clothes/emergency toys etc etc. DS2 is on the way and there will still be room for the extra nappies etc.

I specifically hunted for a rucksack style bag once DS was older because I spend so much time running after him I can't be doing with a shoulder bag slipping off constantly whilst trying to grab an evasive little hand...

sleepysox Tue 22-Sep-09 16:16:21

I would second the Packabe. It's big enough for what you need. You could also buy 2 matching 'Be quicks' so that you can put each child's nappies in a different one, for ease of organisation.

www.thatcuteage.com has the best range and best customer service imo.

The other good thing about a Packabe is that even when they're only half full, they still look good and don't look too saggy.

Now my DS is potty trained, I use mine as a work bag- it's brill and gets a few complements.

Ju Ju Be bags are expensive, but are well worth the money and are washable. I've washed most of mine now and they still look almost as good as new.

laurawantsababy Tue 22-Sep-09 17:59:50

Thanks all, I will have a look at those.

I had thought of a suitcase!! It going to be interesting especially in the middle of winter when all clothes are big and bulky smile

pigleychez Wed 23-Sep-09 15:36:59

Im number 2 aswell and DD will be 22mnths.

I just bought an OiOi large messenger bag. Its lovely and stylish and is very roomy. DD should only need a couple of nappies ( wipes ill have anyway) few toys and snacks so lots of room for babys stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now