Talk

Advanced search

Summer sleepsuits

(18 Posts)
fairydust Sat 04-Jun-05 18:26:24

Friend is due to give birth soon and after asking her what she wants she's asked for summer sleepsuits -i.e short sleeved and no feet but she wants ones that either have buttons /press studs down the front or tie fasten at the side.

has anyone got any idea's we're i can get these from please???

fairydust Sun 05-Jun-05 09:01:00

bump

loulabelle222 Sun 05-Jun-05 09:53:04

it seems she is asking for rompers which are available in mothercare.. in a set of two.

MRSflamesparrow Sun 05-Jun-05 10:05:28

Yup mothercare seems to best bet from here too.

Why don't all places sell the summer type ones with popper through fronts as standard for tiddly ones??? It was a nightmare trying to fold DD into the ones that went over her head.

loulabelle222 Sun 05-Jun-05 10:08:07

sorry fairydust i just read my other answer i sounded like you were a stranger from out of space i didn't mean to type she..sorry hun!
have a look in Next in the newborn section, M&S and tescos!

Puff Sun 05-Jun-05 10:09:03

I used to be able to get these from asda, but that was about 3 years ago.

MRSflamesparrow Sun 05-Jun-05 10:10:34

lol - I read your post to mean "it seems your friend..."

loulabelle222 Sun 05-Jun-05 10:13:36

yeah duh? sorry didn't have ds last night for first time in ages went out and got a bit drunk so still a bit fragile!

fairydust Sun 05-Jun-05 16:47:47

i must be blind as all i can see in them stores are the vests ones

MRSflamesparrow Sun 05-Jun-05 17:18:12

I'll have a hunt round

fairydust Sun 05-Jun-05 17:20:02

thanks

fairydust Sun 05-Jun-05 17:27:44

I've probly wored the title wrong as i think there actualy called romper suits

but she wants ones that don't go over the head like these at the bottom left hand side.

lunachic Sun 05-Jun-05 18:02:03

\i got some like that(button front) from tesco they were disney ones with little roo on.i dont like disney stuff as a rule but they were nice .it was a while back but they may still have them might be worth a look in a larger branch

lunachic Sun 05-Jun-05 18:15:12

think i may still have one (maybe a couple ) of these left -they never got used as i remember cause ds was born in sept and it was too chilly for them.you can have these if you want for your friend youprob wont want to give her a second hand pressie but you could give her them as well /later
just remembered that someone gave me some of these too they had matching hats and if i remember right they might of been from ethel austin which sometimes has some ok bits and pieces
if you want wants ive got pls cat me !

MRSflamesparrow Mon 06-Jun-05 09:14:40

I've been hunting and can't find any online...

I had some of the little roo ones too though, so a trip to Tesco might be the answer!

loulabelle222 Mon 06-Jun-05 09:33:40

i got my ds a set of three with poppers down the front from tescos for £7. Then again my ds is 13m i don't know what age they start from

bonym Sat 11-Jun-05 17:13:56

Yes - I got Tesco ones, and my dd2 is only 3months so they do them in small sizes as well

Newbarnsleygirl Sat 11-Jun-05 17:24:00

Marks and spencers have 2 in.

A blue one and a yellow one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now