Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Summer sleepsuits

(18 Posts)
fairydust Sat 04-Jun-05 18:26:24

Friend is due to give birth soon and after asking her what she wants she's asked for summer sleepsuits -i.e short sleeved and no feet but she wants ones that either have buttons /press studs down the front or tie fasten at the side.

has anyone got any idea's we're i can get these from please???

fairydust Sun 05-Jun-05 09:01:00

bump

loulabelle222 Sun 05-Jun-05 09:53:04

it seems she is asking for rompers which are available in mothercare.. in a set of two.

MRSflamesparrow Sun 05-Jun-05 10:05:28

Yup mothercare seems to best bet from here too.

Why don't all places sell the summer type ones with popper through fronts as standard for tiddly ones??? It was a nightmare trying to fold DD into the ones that went over her head.

loulabelle222 Sun 05-Jun-05 10:08:07

sorry fairydust i just read my other answer i sounded like you were a stranger from out of space i didn't mean to type she..sorry hun!
have a look in Next in the newborn section, M&S and tescos!

Puff Sun 05-Jun-05 10:09:03

I used to be able to get these from asda, but that was about 3 years ago.

MRSflamesparrow Sun 05-Jun-05 10:10:34

lol - I read your post to mean "it seems your friend..."

loulabelle222 Sun 05-Jun-05 10:13:36

yeah duh? sorry didn't have ds last night for first time in ages went out and got a bit drunk so still a bit fragile!

fairydust Sun 05-Jun-05 16:47:47

i must be blind as all i can see in them stores are the vests ones

MRSflamesparrow Sun 05-Jun-05 17:18:12

I'll have a hunt round

fairydust Sun 05-Jun-05 17:20:02

thanks

fairydust Sun 05-Jun-05 17:27:44

I've probly wored the title wrong as i think there actualy called romper suits

but she wants ones that don't go over the head like these at the bottom left hand side.

lunachic Sun 05-Jun-05 18:02:03

\i got some like that(button front) from tesco they were disney ones with little roo on.i dont like disney stuff as a rule but they were nice .it was a while back but they may still have them might be worth a look in a larger branch

lunachic Sun 05-Jun-05 18:15:12

think i may still have one (maybe a couple ) of these left -they never got used as i remember cause ds was born in sept and it was too chilly for them.you can have these if you want for your friend youprob wont want to give her a second hand pressie but you could give her them as well /later
just remembered that someone gave me some of these too they had matching hats and if i remember right they might of been from ethel austin which sometimes has some ok bits and pieces
if you want wants ive got pls cat me !

MRSflamesparrow Mon 06-Jun-05 09:14:40

I've been hunting and can't find any online...

I had some of the little roo ones too though, so a trip to Tesco might be the answer!

loulabelle222 Mon 06-Jun-05 09:33:40

i got my ds a set of three with poppers down the front from tescos for £7. Then again my ds is 13m i don't know what age they start from

bonym Sat 11-Jun-05 17:13:56

Yes - I got Tesco ones, and my dd2 is only 3months so they do them in small sizes as well

Newbarnsleygirl Sat 11-Jun-05 17:24:00

Marks and spencers have 2 in.

A blue one and a yellow one.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: