Advanced search

where to find a small tilted bookshelf?

(3 Posts)
2jamsandwiches Tue 15-Sep-09 13:21:26

I can't describe this properly, so I can't look for it online!

I'm looking for one of those old-fashioned little bookshelves, that you might sit on top of a chest of drawers. Has two ends, and then a bottom and back that are tilted, so that the books sort of slot, rather than slide in.

Does anyone know what I mean and what they're called? Help!

FanjolinaJolie Mon 21-Sep-09 16:35:13

Great little trading company or perhaps Verbaudet? They both do bookshelves where the books are tilted.

StrictlyBoogying Fri 25-Sep-09 19:37:11

Do you mean like this? ry=BRN00006&branch=&wcategory=CAT00123&catdesc=&super=0040BRN00006~0010BRN00017~0070CAT00123&treecod e=TRE00009

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now