Talk

Advanced search

travel bed guards - are there any???

(8 Posts)
poppyseed Sat 04-Jun-05 10:09:18

Does anyone know of a folding/travel bed guard that we can use with DS on holiday this year? He has just gone into his bed at 2 and has a tomy bed guard at home. We've just changed car and the guard, although it folds flat won't fit into the boot. I know I could go down the lots of pillows on the floor route, but would prefer at this stage to have something a little more definite.
What do you all do?
Thanks

poppyseed Sat 04-Jun-05 10:14:21

bump

giraffeski Sat 04-Jun-05 10:28:47

Message withdrawn

giraffeski Sat 04-Jun-05 10:29:35

Message withdrawn

giraffeski Sat 04-Jun-05 10:30:25

Message withdrawn

desperatehousewife Sat 04-Jun-05 10:45:38

on holiday this year, we put the single bed mattress on the floor, so that he woulnd't have far to fall. he didn't fall out anyway as it happened.

poppyseed Sat 04-Jun-05 18:48:26

Thanks for the suggestions Giraffeski. We already have the Tomy bed rail, but am interestred to see the Boots one. If it extends to 42" I wonder what it shrinks to!?
Anyone got one?
Any other ideas? Help!!

poppyseed Sat 04-Jun-05 18:53:12

Desperatehw - always an option, but as he has literally just gone into a bed in the last week or so I wanted to keep as much as I could similar to what he has already experienced tbh. DD (now 6) was terrible at changes to her sleep routine on holiday and although DS is much easier than her I don't want to tempt fate and have a disastrous time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now