Talk

Advanced search

Best sheepskin boots for toddlers?

(2 Posts)
bambipie Mon 14-Sep-09 11:50:20

DD is small size 4 (probably) I've been looking at various sheepskin boots on the internet and wondered if anyone had any experiences? I'm particularly wondering how well they support the instep. Last winter I saw so many teenage girls pretty much walking on their ankles bones as their boots were so sloppy - keen to avoid this!! Lots of shops only keep them in slightly larger sizes, dd has v small feet but is a perfectly competent walker!

Has anyone tried 'grommies', they look quite nice.

leeharry100 Mon 14-Sep-09 14:02:05

Hi,
Yes I bought a pair of grommies for my dd last xmas when she was 2, she was a size 4 or 5 I think and they were great, they hold their shape, (like proper little uggs but much cheaper). I agree about the teenagers in cheap copies my neice has had about 3 or 4 pairs because they walk over. She could have got proper uggs for the amount of pairs she's got through.

I would definitely recommend grommies, they are proper sheepskin and so warm, unfortunately my dog decided to chew them up! They were a very helpful company too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now