Talk

Advanced search

Best sheepskin boots for toddlers?

(2 Posts)
bambipie Mon 14-Sep-09 11:50:20

DD is small size 4 (probably) I've been looking at various sheepskin boots on the internet and wondered if anyone had any experiences? I'm particularly wondering how well they support the instep. Last winter I saw so many teenage girls pretty much walking on their ankles bones as their boots were so sloppy - keen to avoid this!! Lots of shops only keep them in slightly larger sizes, dd has v small feet but is a perfectly competent walker!

Has anyone tried 'grommies', they look quite nice.

leeharry100 Mon 14-Sep-09 14:02:05

Hi,
Yes I bought a pair of grommies for my dd last xmas when she was 2, she was a size 4 or 5 I think and they were great, they hold their shape, (like proper little uggs but much cheaper). I agree about the teenagers in cheap copies my neice has had about 3 or 4 pairs because they walk over. She could have got proper uggs for the amount of pairs she's got through.

I would definitely recommend grommies, they are proper sheepskin and so warm, unfortunately my dog decided to chew them up! They were a very helpful company too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: