Talk

Advanced search

Best Baby Monitor Pad?

(4 Posts)
1mum1 Thu 10-Sep-09 12:42:13

Am looking to buy a baby monitor/sensor pad and wondered if anyone had any advice on best buys?

I've been looking at the Angelcare AC401 - is this my best option or can I do better?

I'd be extremely grateful for any insight.

PrincessToadstool Fri 11-Sep-09 08:55:24

Hi, I have an Angelcare monitor, have been very happy with it, still using it even though DS is 2 next month blush

False alarms have happened when he's rolled away from the mat (especially as he's got bigger and curls up in a ball in the corner of the cot hmm ) but that has also been a kind of reassurance that it's working IYSWIM.

belleymum Mon 14-Sep-09 14:37:23

We've used the Angelcare for both babies so it's lasted a couple of years at least.

Very happy with it.

You just have to get used to switching it off when you take the baby out!

stressed2007 Mon 14-Sep-09 15:18:46

Much better (IMO) and more modern are very small monitors that clip onto baby nappy - used respisense- fab for daughter (not great for boys if wee wee get in it - which happened with ours) and snuza for boys (waterproof). Can be on baby all day including when in pram etc Any questions please ask. I bought both mine from Ana wiz (on line)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now