Talk

Advanced search

About to order a Wii. Come and check my list please!

(6 Posts)
IlanaK Wed 09-Sep-09 13:24:37

I am ordering a Wii for my husband's birthday (though we will all use it) and I have spent ages reaing through reviews of all the accessories. I think I have listed everything I need, but please tell me if there is more! I want to be able to play with him, or for the kids to play together so I have tried to get two of everything. Is this enough? Thanks!

one console with remote, nunchuck and Wii sports

Wii fit

extra remote and nunchuck (come with Wii Play)

Mario karting game with wheel (comes as part of a bundle deal for only £5)

spare wheel

charging station for remotes (uses standard rechargable batteries)

battery pack for Wii fit

silicone cover for Wii Fit

silicone covers for remotes and nunchucks

IlanaK Wed 09-Sep-09 15:08:54

bump

caykon Wed 09-Sep-09 15:25:15

The wii play comes with a remote not a nunchuck or certainly used to.

our wii also included silicone covers for the remotes so possibly don't need these

you may need a mat to go under your wii fit our sometimes slips on the laminate and if we use it upstairs on thick carpet it doesnt seem to respond as well, but that may just be us

IlanaK Wed 09-Sep-09 15:49:36

Ah ok. I mat for under it makes sense as we have laminate. I will look into that. Yes, the Wii play is a set with an extra remote - I have to get the extra nunchuck seperately though. So I will have 2 remotes, 2 nunchucks and 2 wheels. The console thing did not mention skins coming with it though.

BertieBotts Wed 09-Sep-09 18:49:19

You get skins with the console, they are a safety feature since everyone broke things when it first came out!

They are not essential anyway so I wouldn't get them just in case, you can always get them later.

IlanaK Wed 09-Sep-09 20:37:35

Ah ok. But will I get them with the additional handsets I buy? My kids will be using them so I thought they would be needed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now