Talk

Advanced search

Travel Cots

(2 Posts)
vince Thu 02-Jun-05 14:03:54

Hi there- I've posted this in travel as well, since unsure which categoryu is likely to attract the most informed opinions -

We're off on holiday for a few months later this year, travelling around with dd who will be 5 months on departure. We're looking for a lightweight versatile travel cot- the Nomad seems to be the weapon of choice for most peeps in this category, but I'm wondering whether to be a patriotic kiwi, and buy a phil and teds traveller- does anybody know if it's available here (UK, and does anybody have any experience of it, or can recommend alternatives.
Nomad seems particularly tempting- it's available for £60 for cot and £20 for inflatable mattress off ebay, from germany.

katzguk Thu 02-Jun-05 14:06:18

i would have to say for longevity i would buy one which is rectangular rather than square. Our 2.5 year old could still sleep in our travel cot but not in the one her grandparents have. the other plus side to the larger ones is that regular cot sheets fit the mattress. making them cheaper. Also they take up the same room in the boot of the car. i'll try and find and example of each

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now