Talk

Advanced search

Can somebody suggest a DS game for a 4 year old

(7 Posts)
PinkTulips Sun 06-Sep-09 17:20:02

DD has broken her leg and is laid up for a while so we wanted to get her a DS game to keep her occupied when arts and crafts and tv wear a bit thin but we're not sure which games are simple enough for a four year old.

She's quite bright, plays the playstation and has grasped moving characters on that and using differant buttons to do differant things but whatever game we gets still has to be simple enough that she has some hope of progressing

comewhinewithme Sun 06-Sep-09 17:26:25

Mario Kart and Mama cooking (my 3 year old can easily do these on her sisters DS).

Nemoandthefishes Sun 06-Sep-09 17:28:55

peppa pig
diego
dora
all games my 2+3yr old dds like to play on their brothers ds

PinkTulips Sun 06-Sep-09 17:31:00

cool, we have mario kart lurking around in a drawer somewhere as we got it with the ds... had forgotton about it actually! does she need help setting up the races everytime though... i have 2 younger kids and much as i would like to simply can't spend all day on the couch entertaining her so the games really have to be something she can do for 20 mins by herself while i do dinner or whatever

PinkTulips Sun 06-Sep-09 17:40:45

thanks nemo... pretty sure i saw some of those in tesco recently... there's a tesco near the hospital so i may bring her in after her appointment tomorrow and see if she fancies any of them

sazm Sun 06-Sep-09 21:04:25

mariokart is great,
my 3.5yo LOVES peppa pig and i did it mum,

you can usually get them cheaper pre-owned from game/gamestation a good bit cheaper

Lilyloo Sun 06-Sep-09 21:08:02

my dd likes imagine babies

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now