Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Tchibo doing baby and maternity stuff this week

(14 Posts)
pabla Wed 01-Jun-05 20:49:24

That's it really - just thought I'd let anyone interested know. The high chair looks good - and a lot cheaper than similar versions. I'm wondering if I could justify buying a new one now that ds2 is 15 months old and I'm not planning any more.....

jessicasmummy Wed 01-Jun-05 20:49:51

do u have a link?!

pabla Wed 01-Jun-05 20:52:28

Um don't know how to do a link but it's www.tchibo.co.uk

Prufrock Wed 01-Jun-05 21:53:29

There's a link at the top of the page

hoxtonchick Wed 01-Jun-05 21:55:35

bought the highchair today, looks great. might go back for some cot sheets. and the maternity clohtes are dirt cheap....

Newbarnsleygirl Wed 01-Jun-05 22:15:54

Does anyone know this...

If I got the pushchair where would I get a rain cover for it?

Pamina3 Thu 02-Jun-05 10:17:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Newbarnsleygirl Thu 02-Jun-05 10:22:22

Thanks.

I've seen a cover in Mothercare for £13 which says is for their lie back.

LunarSea Thu 02-Jun-05 15:34:32

If any of you haven't ordered from Tchibo before but wants any of the baby/maternity things they've currently got on offer (or anything else from them for that matter) I've got some online voucher codes for £5 off £20 or more valid until the 30 June 2005 which they've just sent me to pass on. Email me to gill AT [notthisbit] gmx DOT co DOT uk and I'll forward them on to the first 4 to ask.

LunarSea Sun 05-Jun-05 17:43:08

I've still got two of the £5 off codes left if anyone wants them.

Chickyboo Mon 06-Jun-05 07:52:08

Is the highchair any good it looks great and such a brilliant price

Blackduck Mon 06-Jun-05 09:01:28

Highchair is great - I bought one last year. Have just taken the bar off (ds is two and wants to sit on a 'proper chair') and it'll take adult weight as well......
The sleeping bags are good value too....

LunarSea Mon 06-Jun-05 11:28:36

Go for the chair pabla. You'll be able to use it for all the time between him being too big to need a high chair as such and actully big enough to comfortably use a conventional chair at a conventional height table - so probably 4 or 5 years at least.

pabla Fri 17-Jun-05 14:52:52

Well I wasn't goping to get the high chair but ds2 (16 months) has decided he doesn't want to sit in his old high chair when the tray is on. As i can't really get him closer to the table because it has a metal bar which is not removeable, I decided to splash out and get the one in Tchibo. Luckily they had one left in my local branch yesterday and I've used some of his birthday money to pay for it. The only downside is trying to attach a harness. I've managed to rig something up - has anyone else got one and what did you do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now