Talk

Advanced search

Midsleeper or Cabin beds

(8 Posts)
twofalls Fri 04-Sep-09 12:12:15

Has anyone got one. I like this one but its a bit pricey. Anyone got anything similar for cheaper?

deckeng Fri 04-Sep-09 15:40:23

Hi

A friend just bought the one you like - and it is VERY nice - we had got the similar one from M&S - but that one is a little bit more restricted in options - although the new version seems to have solved this. Your really do want to see them in person if possible. We then waited for the usual '30%' off events

LadyoftheBathtub Fri 04-Sep-09 15:45:56

Yes we have this from IKEA - cheap but it is sturdy and well thought out. You have to add a mattress obviously and there are no underneath cupboards, but the advantage of that is you can put another mattress at the bottom to be a guest bed, or fill it with your own shelves and drawers, or it can be a play den.

nigglewiggle Fri 04-Sep-09 15:51:16

I liked the look of this one - slightly cheaper and they have a £50 off offer on at the moment.

twofalls Sat 05-Sep-09 07:46:33

Thank you, will have a look at them. And we have to go to IKEA so will look there too.

DesperateHousewifeToo Sat 05-Sep-09 18:57:01

A friend has the Aspace one for her ds. It is lovely.

The only downside, I think, is that the side on it is not high all the way along. So I think better for an older child who won't roll out. The storage underneath is more limited to clothes and smaller items, although well organised with the shelves, etc.

Ds has a Thuka one. I can fit huge toys under it as well as baskets of stuff and then close the curtains on it all!

twofalls Sun 06-Sep-09 08:37:27

That is something I was a bit worried about - she is such a fidget bum. Thanks for the link - I quite like the idea of -somewhere- -to- -hide- -all- -the- -junk- a play den.

twofalls Sun 06-Sep-09 08:37:51

oops!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now