Talk

Advanced search

toddler water cups for 2.5yrs old

(6 Posts)
Carameli Thu 03-Sep-09 12:05:30

can anyone help. Ds has water at night and I recently bought him a tommee tippee explora cup which looks great. But last night started to leak. SO have got a replacement but not convinced this will work. But lost receipt and not mucgh other choice at Sainsburys.

what would you recommend for a 2.5yr old boy? Had thought if the sigg bottles as dd has one but not sure he would get the hang of twisting it back into place while half asleep in the night.

TheChilliMooseisyourfriend Thu 03-Sep-09 16:17:21

The only cups we could use without fear of them leaking or being opened were the cow print ones.

ShowOfHands Thu 03-Sep-09 16:19:33

2.3yr old dd just has a normal open cup most of the time but if out and about she has one of my sports bottles or I decant from a bottle into a plastic beaker/cup.

TheChilliMooseisyourfriend Thu 03-Sep-09 16:58:58

Yes we tend to use sports bottles in the day, but they would be no good for night as they would leak.

ShowOfHands Thu 03-Sep-09 17:22:00

DD has a cup on her nightstand for nights.

jimbotri Thu 03-Sep-09 20:38:44

we have used a litecup for nights, it has 360 degree seal at the top that you just suck on like a cup, but it does not spill. very handy for night or in the car. ds has used them for the last couple of years.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now