Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

bibs that are like coats?? overall type

(8 Posts)
hermykne Tue 31-May-05 17:24:04

does anyone know where i'd get this type of bib, i.e its like a top with sleeves and ties at the back , covers all the upper body

TIA

Donbean Tue 31-May-05 17:28:19

Full body armour you mean, i went to Matalan this morning and they had tons of them in,cant think where else ive seen them.
Will have a little think.....

WigWamBam Tue 31-May-05 17:28:24

H&M have them.

robin3 Tue 31-May-05 17:34:40

Mothercare sell them....look like fabric but have a waterproof backing. Saw some really great ones in Tchibo for £3.99 but I doubt they still sell them as they never sell anything for long. Also think Asda have them which will probably be the cheapest.

I was thinking the other day that I would probably have been better to buy some painting aprons from elc or similar. Then they are completley plastic and can be wiped down. We had to get lots of the fabric ones (with plastic backing) because they get so caked with food after each meal and are constantly in the wash. We also still use a rubber over bib with moat to catch the worst.

koalabear Tue 31-May-05 17:35:03

mothercare has them too - there the only ones we use as everymeal for our DS is an experience in creative dissemination

charellie Tue 31-May-05 17:37:27

I have a couple I no longer use if you are interested.
They are from mothercare and have a towelling front with plastic backing.

One says "Here Comes Trouble" with a baby holding a knife and fork.
The other says "messy" with a baby with food everywhere.

They were originally about £4-5 each

ionaming Tue 31-May-05 19:11:13

Hiya, These coverall bibs are fab. I had some from toysrus & some from Mothercare & found the Toysrus ones the best - the elasticated cuffs were much better quality so food didn't end up down the armholes! BTW, don't put them in the tumble dryer like my dh did......it melts the plastic Iona xx

hotmama1 Tue 31-May-05 19:45:22

I have got some from John Lewis for £5 - front is fabric, back is waterproof stuff but not plastic, elasticated wrists, velcro at the neck - and they can be tumble dried!

Also, got one from Asda for £2 - but this can't be tumbledried.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now