Talk

Advanced search

Organised Mum, any good? Does the Underwater One still sell it?

(19 Posts)
BumperliciousVsTheDailyHate Mon 31-Aug-09 10:27:54

I'm thinking of going for the Life Book? Is it any good? I'm also thinking about going for the budget book too? Worth it? or should I just stick to Excel?

And does The Underwater One still sell the stuff? I don't know what her current name is.

Wonderstuff Mon 31-Aug-09 10:38:22

I love my OM life book, I went for the pocket version this year but its not as good. I love the budget book too, I have a bit of a stationary fetish. I also have the shopping list book, but really think would have been better to get the full life book and not the shopping list one.
No idea who the underwater one is, sorry.

itsmeolord Mon 31-Aug-09 10:40:27

I have the life book, I bought it through the website. It's really good actually and I am not normally into that sort of thing but I felt I needed to sort myself out and stop forgetting birthdays. blush

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 31-Aug-09 10:44:04

Bumperlicious - yes I believe to our submarine friend - will alert her to this thread.

BumperliciousVsTheDailyHate Mon 31-Aug-09 11:28:59

Thanks all, and thanks Olivia that would be great.

We have forgotten so many birthdays this year blush. What I reaaaallly want, but can't afford, is one of those Franklin Covey PDA type things. You can set goals and stuff, I need some sort of motivational kick up the arse. Well, hopefully the OM Life book will fill the whole for about a 6th of the price grin

NoahFence Mon 31-Aug-09 11:42:35

she does

NoahFence Mon 31-Aug-09 11:45:38

cant help you re big life book} i had hte small one but had the usual prob with remembering to write stuff in

this year I am doing Joggler and month calendar so I cna book stuff in at work. I will just HAVE to try and remember to update paper format

NoahFence Mon 31-Aug-09 11:48:02

the month per view calendar is nice and BIG so you can get a real idea of the whole month - many customers wink say the weekly one means you get a big shock on sunday night!

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 31-Aug-09 11:49:45

what is this month per view calendar of which you speak?
<stands in front of untidy desk>
<pins stationery fetishist badge on>

NoahFence Mon 31-Aug-09 11:51:07

we have it in the kitchen
it comes with stickers too

Ooh Olovia - two prrodcut tests i want - BUtlins and a wedge welly thing oh yes

mollyroger Mon 31-Aug-09 11:55:09

oh god i need to get a new one....

NoahFence Mon 31-Aug-09 11:55:50

click away
it makes me lots of money that tbh is no good as I cant get it out but hey ho

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 31-Aug-09 11:57:23

I seem to recall seeing that wedge welly thing before hmm
Wellies should be flat IMHO - if you are going where it is muddy there will be uneven ground and potential for ankles going over (I have very weak ankles, I am a lady lol)
Anyway best thing is to email me pls

mollyroger Mon 31-Aug-09 11:58:50

no offence noah, wink but you can have no p[ossuible use for a wedge welly. You don't go to festivals. I'm fairly convinced you don't do mud.

Whereas someone like me, who has to walk everywhere in the rain and does festivals and is Alloty Totty......

BumperliciousVsTheDailyHate Mon 31-Aug-09 14:05:28

Hello Noah

Just off to the allotment but will read the thread later.

BumperliciousVsTheDailyHate Mon 31-Aug-09 14:06:27

Oooh, just seen Alloty Totty, I like it

I never did find an Allotment Outfit.

NoahFence Mon 31-Aug-09 14:26:16

the wedge wely is good for htose HORRENdouS mornings where you have to get kids to work adn or yourself to school not arriving looking like a drowned rat

mollyroger Mon 31-Aug-09 16:25:29

Bumper, dahling, we really need a 'perfect allotment-run dress' thread no? wink

BumperliciousVsTheDailyHate Mon 31-Aug-09 19:18:40

I did have a thread molly. But I was mocked. Humph.

Anyway, Noah, do we order stuff through you, or through a link? Is the Life Book as good as everyone says? How's your Joggler working out? It's no good for me as I can't have it at work unfortunately, need paper. What about the budget book? Waste of money?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now