Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Holiday record books...do you know where I can buy?

(9 Posts)
robin3 Tue 31-May-05 13:40:35

Does anyone know where I can buy a childs holiday record book....something to put photos in like a new baby book? I'm sure I've seen them for sale somewhere but can't remember where. Thanks.

wishingchair Tue 31-May-05 14:11:59

Sorry no, but we've just come back from hols and made a holiday scrap book with dd so she can take it in to nursery to show everyone (in the hope she'll be excited to go back, and not cling to us sobbing). Just got an ordinary £1.50 scrapbook from a newsagents. Stuck all sorts of stuff in it and it looks fab. Going to do one for every major holiday - will be lovely to keep.

BUT I do appreciate you might be after something a bit more classy!!!

robin3 Tue 31-May-05 14:17:21

It's for my 18 mnth old to look back on. In other words it's down to me to customise as he's too young at the moment. Hence, I thought it would be easier to fill in a book until he's old enough to enjoy customising it all.

Wish I had these of my big childhood holidays.

robin3 Tue 31-May-05 14:54:34

bump

LIZS Tue 31-May-05 15:07:09

Sounds like a good idea but I've never seen a specific book for it. We've been recording all our trips while in Switzerland , by sticking tickets and leaflets in a scrapbook we got from WH Smith (now on our 3rd!)

desperatehousewife Tue 31-May-05 15:11:33

this is such a good idea....

NomDePlume Tue 31-May-05 15:11:35

someone did an ad on MN for them. I'll see if I can find the thread

NomDePlume Tue 31-May-05 15:13:31

Got it ! site is 2littleboys and if you go into products and scroll down, you should see a 'my holiday' book

robin3 Tue 31-May-05 15:53:12

That's it! Well done....I knew I'd seen it somewhere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now