Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find those labels that you can use on shoes!

(5 Posts)
mishymoo Thu 27-Aug-09 14:09:45

My DS starts school in Sep and I have got iron on labels for all his clothes but can't find anything for shoes!

Also, do you think the iron-on labels will work on socks? Have been asked to label absolutely everything he takes in!

Thanks

IneedacleanerIamalazyslattern Thu 27-Aug-09 14:16:17

I use these people
Have ordered a few times from them and ordered for friends too.
Quick delivery and the shoe labesl come with rectangular labels for lunch boxes bags etc.
I personally have never bothered doing socks they rarely get taken off at this age anyway and dd has been taught by me to put them tucked into her shoes if she ever does.
I buy heaps of socks in one colour but can honestly say I have never known socks to go missing.

AMumInScotland Thu 27-Aug-09 14:21:08

Abel Labels do them.
I've never done socks, but I think the advice if you have to is to iron them going down from the top so you don't stop them stretching, and not across the way, also not on the sole as they can rub.

Seona1973 Thu 27-Aug-09 14:26:34

I use the easy2name labels - stick on for shoes, sports cups, pencil cases, etc and iron on for clothes. They also do labels you can put on socks. You get a 10 % mumsnet discount too by using code mums-e2n too

mishymoo Thu 27-Aug-09 16:57:44

Thanks everyone! Will have a look at the websites and see what I can find

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now