Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Maclaren Triumph and buggy board question

(5 Posts)
kwaker5 Tue 25-Aug-09 20:12:28

Anyone got this combination? Which buggy board did you buy and does it get in the way when pushing?

Just looking for a decent lightweight buggy and board combo for a baby and 3 yo.

Thanks

nicolamumof3 Fri 28-Aug-09 20:52:03

the best maclaren with a board is the xt.

triumph would be much harder to push comfortably.

best of all was a nipper, tho not a small buggy it was incredibly light for three wheeler and worked wonderfully with board.

dinkystinky Fri 28-Aug-09 20:55:18

I have a Maclaren XLR with the buggy board and is fine - I think any lighter buggy would tip over backwards though so think the Triumph wouldnt be ideal. Great thing about the XLR is that my 3 year old can fit in it when he's tired and wants a sleep if we're out all day and baby can go in the sling.

kwaker5 Fri 28-Aug-09 21:44:23

Thanks for those comments. I already have a P&T but was looking to get a lighter/smaller 'buggy' and board as an alternative as I imagine pushing 2 around in a P&T might be hard going once the baby gets bigger.

On the other hand, maybe if I can stick it for 12 months my DS will just walk and not even need a board?

nicolamumof3 Fri 28-Aug-09 21:51:36

exactly...

i got rid of my p&t in feb, bought a nipper and board used for three months then started to use my mac quest but hated board on that, gradually my then 3.5yr old got used to walking further & further. i sold nipper and board in june and he has had to walk ever since grin i now have xt and quest so if i was going out for long day i can have buggy for him and his younger brother.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now