Talk

Advanced search

Kiddy Infinity Pro car seat for second stage

(10 Posts)
Cutsey Tue 25-Aug-09 11:45:04

Anyone heard of the car seat maker Kiddy - from germany? Their seat for babies 9 month to toddler has done well in tests i see but has anyone tried one out? hmm

Metatron Tue 25-Aug-09 11:57:44

have one - love it. Light, easy to fit and very adjustable.

pigleychez Tue 25-Aug-09 12:39:29

We have one.

DD loves it and automatically lifts her arms up for the cushion upon getting in.

Shes perfectly secure in there despite being a slim little 13mth old.
No problem dozing off and thats without it reclined.

Really easy to use and swap between cars.

crokky Tue 25-Aug-09 12:41:04

Does anyone know whether this seat is safer or as safe as they rear facing seats that are made for toddlers but hard to locate in the UK?

pigleychez Tue 25-Aug-09 13:03:08

Im sure someone more knowledgable than me will be able to tell you more but as far as i know....
Rearfacing is best but The kiddy gets the best scores for forward facing.

I was looking at rearfacing but a) found them abit too expensive and b) They were too big for my car and left the tiniest space to get DD in and out.

crokky Tue 25-Aug-09 13:06:20

thanks pigleychez, my DD is just over 11kg and in a rear facing britax first class that lasts til 13kg - I need to get a new seat soon and it will be the kiddy or a rear facing one.

pureeandpearls Tue 25-Aug-09 18:37:59

We have one- they score the highest on the Which safety test (far better than Isofix) and also in Germany where the tests are even more stringent. I don't know about rear facing ones, but we bought this because it was the safest we could find (also cheaper than Isofix so a bonus!)

nicm Tue 25-Aug-09 22:12:05

rf is 5 times safer than ff. we have a two way elite for ds and it fits in my mums clio and the front seat still has room. they are more available now if you look on the rf website they have details of shops that stock them. the in car safety centre was really good when we got ours.

ds loves rf and is 16 months now, and so does my mindee who is 3yrs. hth.

nicm Tue 25-Aug-09 22:12:30

rf is 5 times safer than ff. we have a two way elite for ds and it fits in my mums clio and the front seat still has room. they are more available now if you look on the rf website they have details of shops that stock them. the in car safety centre was really good when we got ours.

ds loves rf and is 16 months now, and so does my mindee who is 3yrs. hth.

nicm Tue 25-Aug-09 22:12:55

oops blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now