Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Digital photos - online developing?

(13 Posts)
ja9 Sat 28-May-05 15:31:36

Does anyone use a company online to develop their digital photos?

Do you upload them or send them on a cdrom thing?

Can anyone recommend a company?

TIA

Yorkiegirl Sat 28-May-05 15:33:35

Message withdrawn

SaintGeorge Sat 28-May-05 15:41:45

I've used Snapfish once. Good quality prints and as it was my first order very cheap (free prints first time you use). You also get an online album and loads of other stuff available like printing on T-shirts and mugs.
Haven't used since simply because I rarely want prints.

foxinsocks Sat 28-May-05 15:48:15

I use photobox (think either twiglett or nutcracker recommended them once a million years ago). I've never had a problem with them and the prints arrive really quickly. I also get them sent overseas (to SA) and not once has the package gone missing (and that's really saying something!).

I've noticed that ofoto do them as well (v useful if you have a Kodak camera) but I've never tried them.

macwoozy Sat 28-May-05 15:52:22

I use pixidiscount, I think it works out at about 7p for a 6 x 4 photo, I don't know if that considered cheap or not. I upload my photos but you can send in a cd if you want.

bibiboo Sat 28-May-05 16:33:29

I always use Truprint - cheap if you pre-buy prints off them and excellent service, always v quick delivery (to me anyway!)
I'd pre-bought 250 prints and a few weeks later they reduced their prices, so gave me more prints to compensate - I liked that!

Tommy Sat 28-May-05 16:52:18

I use Jessops.com - always been fine. I email the hpotos to them.

Libb Sat 28-May-05 16:57:44

Another vote for Photobox here, I did a leaving card for a work colleague (got all his work colleagues to hold up letters to form words and then made a collage) and the photos came next day. Spent a few days watching out for his lunchbreak then assembling the troops!

He was really pleased the result and Photobox were really reliable - they also up your memory capacity when you place an order.

Cybermum Sat 28-May-05 17:09:04

I've used ofoto (kodak) - good prints, no problems. Chose them origanally because they seemed to be easiest site to register with!

imation Sun 29-May-05 09:31:36

i've been using www.bonusprint.co.uk for 2 years now. brilliant service!

hoxtonchick Sun 29-May-05 09:37:23

jessops are excellent. you get free prints when you register too.

franch Sun 29-May-05 10:43:01

I used bonusprints once and the quality was terrible.

GeorginaA Sun 29-May-05 11:16:38

Yet another vote for photobox - I've really found them to be excellent - have used them for a wide range of stuff, including calendars as well as various different sized prints and the quality is consistent and reasonably priced.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now