Talk

Advanced search

boys school shoes

(5 Posts)
southeastastra Thu 20-Aug-09 20:33:08

where are you all getting them from? the ones i usually get fall apart really quickly but clarks are £34 on average! seems really expensive unless the last forever.

thisisyesterday Thu 20-Aug-09 20:34:04

ds1 has clarks ones but from a factory outlet, so only £18
he usually wears start-rite but i was feeling particularly stingy lol

ABitBatty Thu 20-Aug-09 20:35:07

We have got ours from the Clarks outlet shop too. £18 and £22.

reallywoundup Thu 20-Aug-09 20:39:45

brantano- found the ds's (we have to buy for 4 shock) very similar pairs to the clarks light up ones for £16 and seem v.well made- they were fitted by the same person that would have fitted the clarks ones and none of them have wide or unusual shaped feet so we thought it would be fine- only problem now is that i have had to order shoe stickers so that we know which ones are which as all four of them (2 sets of dt's 18 months apart) are a size 11 shock!

Fwiw- last year when dt's 1&2 started school we did the whole clarks thing- spent a small fortune and they lasted less than half a term- lesson learnt grin

footballsgalore Thu 20-Aug-09 20:45:17

DS1's clarks have mostly lasted him a whole school year. His feet do grow, but they just seem to get baggy and grow with him!
They are completely trashed by the end of the year, but then he does play football at every single playtime without fail!
Expensive but not bad for a years worth of wear!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now