Talk

Advanced search

Experience Present for Dhs 40th

(8 Posts)
lostthewill Thu 20-Aug-09 12:59:19

Hi,

I'm looking for an experience present for dh. There are so many websites that I'm starting to feel a bit lost. Looking for something different. We are in the Midlands but will travel. He is a real motor head and loves flying. Any Ideas or a recommendation for a company you have used.....please.

Thanks

PacificDogwood Thu 20-Aug-09 13:01:59

Porsche Driving Experience in Silverstone!!! 'Tis phantastic. They will provide a car and there is superb restaurant for accompanying guest (me). DH said he will love me forever for this pressie [preen] - obviously was not so sure beforehand....wink

lostthewill Sat 22-Aug-09 08:12:06

Thanks Pacificdogwood if it means he'll love me forever I'll definitely have to look into that one )

Anymore out there?

lostthewill Sun 23-Aug-09 21:45:52

bump

Is a chocolate workshop too girly? I believe my wife would recommend the workshop. She certainly brought home some yummy chocolate.

They do run workshops in the midlands.

deadlyscorpion13 Wed 26-Aug-09 16:44:27

I did formula one at donnington for my other half and he loved it.

TigerFeet Wed 26-Aug-09 16:46:29

DH drove a Ferrari at Donington Park, he absolutely loved it

I bought it through www.iwantoneofthose.com/

lostthewill Wed 26-Aug-09 19:22:28

Oh Cruel and Unusual he is on a diet so that would be just too cruel but I will put that idea forward for SIL hen weekend. Thanks Deadlyscorpion and tigerfeet I will look into both of those

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now