Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Best presents for a 4 year old girl and 2 year old boy please?

(9 Posts)
bensmum3 Sat 28-May-05 10:53:45

Hi, I'm in need of inspiration for what to buy my niece for her 4th birthday next week and nephew who will be 2 in June please.

Pinotmum Sat 28-May-05 11:04:16

My ds got aquadraw for his 2nd birthday and loved/loves it.

LGJ Sat 28-May-05 11:33:09

NOT BARBIE

My DS's little friend was quite happily growing up in a Barbie free household, she had her 4th birthday party last week................Guess what the Barbie count is up to 6 !!!!!!!

popsycal Sat 28-May-05 11:34:14

brio train track - but the tesco version

bensmum3 Sat 28-May-05 12:23:25

Brio train track is a great idea, but I forgot to say he has an older brother so they've already got loads of duplo, train track, cars, books etc,
Is barbie still so popular, my dd still has hers and she's 10 now.

popsycal Sat 28-May-05 12:27:00

aquadraw
ELC happy land stuff (depends how much you want to spend)
books
art/craft stuff (magic noodles from baker ross are great fun)

sharmck Mon 30-May-05 12:44:20

Leap pads! Hi. I'm thinking of buying a leap pad for my four year old (will start school in september). I'd appreciate any thoughts on whether kids actually use them/what you think of them/best and worst books/do they do accurate phonic sounds for the letters?

beansmum Mon 30-May-05 12:49:31

one of these for the wee boy. They are soooooooooo cool, ds is getting the smaller one for his 1st bday but I've already been playing on it all week. It's sooooooooooooooooo much fun and strong enough for a mediumish adult as well.

TinyGang Mon 30-May-05 13:18:09

LGJ. You know how bacteria looks under a microscope when it multiplies? Barbie does that in our house, I'm sure. Your ds's little friend was lucky to reach four before a Barbie invasion took hold

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now