Talk

Advanced search

Ikea Wardrobe planner

(5 Posts)
Pineneedles Mon 17-Aug-09 10:42:11

Has anyone tried to use the Wardrobe planner on the Ikea website recently? I can't find it any more, just a whole room planner that seems far too complicated/tricky.

How hard can it be to buy a nice sliding door wardrobe with shelves and stuff? Not as hard as I'm making it, surely?! blush

Mousey84 Mon 17-Aug-09 23:35:11

Take measurements and go to store and staff can help you.

Im downloading planner now and will have a nosey for you

Mousey84 Mon 17-Aug-09 23:50:41

Right, Ive had a look. Im not sure what bit is complicated, but if you ignore the first bit, other than change room dimensions and click on the second square along the very top of the screen. Bottom left, select bedrooms, and then it will open up more options. Click on wardrobe systems, then which wardrobe type. Click on the one you want and drag it onto the room plan then click. Itll show in the room plan and you just drag it to where you want it. Hope that helps...

libbydiloo Tue 08-Sep-09 12:14:06

It doesn't really. It only lets you plan the room, not the detailed interior of the wardrobe. There's supposed to be a separate PAX Planner. There used to be one where you could move shelves, drawers etc around until you got the setup you wanted but that seems to have gone. Tried "Asking Anna" but she's useless.

Babywhiting Tue 08-Sep-09 12:26:39

hi, they changed the whole download and now its rubbish! i used it on our wardrobes and we now want to add to it so tried it again and yep you're right its all different!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now