Talk

Advanced search

Bugaboo Frog Carrycot- missing part

(4 Posts)
sleepysox Thu 13-Aug-09 22:09:01

I bought a 2nd hand Frog ages ago and have been setting it up this evening.

The two supports which go at either end of the carrycot to stop it collapsing are missing. They look to be rectangular and about 6 inches long. I can't ask the person I bought it from as I can't remember who she was blushit was so long ago- before I was pg!

Can anyone please tell me where I could buy some from?

Or can anyone please give me a description of what they look like- exact dimensions, colour, material and DH says he'll have a go at making something to fit the bill!

Hope someone can help,

Sally

ilovemydogandmrobama Thu 13-Aug-09 22:13:08

Call Bugaboo Headoffice. They are in London and very very helpful.

I had a Bugaboo from the US that my mom very kindly brought over and it needed another part. They sent it to me, either minimal charge or free. Can't remember which.

studentmum1 Fri 14-Aug-09 01:07:17

i bought a frog a couple of years ago from ebay and one of these had been replaced with a small kids ruler! wasn't as strong as the original and a little bit shorter but just gives you an idea of size! there only bits of strong black plastic, bit of wood cut to size would do exactly the same job!

sleepysox Fri 14-Aug-09 09:09:58

Brilliant! I'll call Bugaboo's head office, then if they can't do anything i'll get 2 rulers!
Thanks to you both :O)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now