Talk

Advanced search

Desperate... Please read me!

(1 Post)
MuddledMum Thu 13-Aug-09 10:32:14

Please help Mumsnetters!

I have managed to lose my two year old son's beloved Little White Company stripey monkey! It was bought for him on the day he was born by my Father so needless to say there have been tears all round. Of all his umpteen teddies I could lose this is officially the worst and to make matters more unbearable it's has now been discontinued by Little White Company and is not available anywhere!

It was bought in 2007 and was called either 'Morris Monkey' or 'Jack Stripes Monkey' depending on the catalogue. It is red, white and blue stripes, knitted with long legs and arms and a long tail. Please, please let me know if any of you lovely ladies (or menfolk too) have one that you are less attached to and would be happy to sell. Or if any of you know of a Private Investigators for missing Teddies who could help me track one down. It would make one little boy and an old man very happy if I could replace it (and would make my life a whole lot more bearable too!!!!)

Apologies if you've already read this message before - I'm at my wit's end. I do have a photo of Stripes (my DS's name for missing monkey) so if anyone needs to see it please, please just let me know and I'll ping it over. Tried to attach it to this message but my technological stupidity means it didn't work!

Huge thanks for reading this...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now