Talk

Advanced search

Where can I buy tall cupboards/shelves with doors

(6 Posts)
peanut08 Wed 12-Aug-09 14:59:54

Any one seen any? I would like to get a couple to hide junk toys/games downstairs so it needs shelves and reasonably priced if possible smile

Heated Wed 12-Aug-09 23:13:01

Ikea do billy and expedit bookcases with doors and drawers as an option - and they are always reasonably priced imo

peanut08 Wed 12-Aug-09 23:42:26

Thankyou heated, didn't realise they did doors for the Billy range I shall have a look.

lucykate Wed 12-Aug-09 23:49:10

ikea is definitely going to be the cheapest option. am pretty sure they do both glazed and solid doors for their bookshelves

Heated Wed 12-Aug-09 23:59:58

They don't really show them well on the website but instore there is usually a good display, usually in white, showing them with solid doors on the lower half and open bookcase the top half - they also do glass and frosted but not such a good option with my two!

flaime Sat 15-Aug-09 12:06:00

We got the Atlanta range for our kids rooms. We got two large bookcases and a set of doors for one of them so it's like a cupboard with a bookcase above. Absolutly huge and can store no end of games and junk wink

Costs us about £130 plus delivery. Try this link.. http://www.officesupermarket.co.uk/c/OfficeFurniture_AtlantaRange.htm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now